Add a Financial Need
For a print friendly version of this page, click here.
2. If you do not have an account, select Create new account and follow the instructions provided.
3. You should now be logged in and see your name in the upper right hand corner.
4. Using the drop down menu for Giving Opportunities, select Financial Needs.
5. Click Add Financial Needs. (NOTE: While anyone can submit a Financial Need, only opportunities submitted by authorized persons will be approved.)
6. Fields with an asterisk are required.
If your organization is not in the drop down list under Select Organization, you will need to close this window and add your organization.
For Category, select the primary cause area that will be addressed by this financial need.
For Population Served, select the option(s) that most closely matches the Population Served by this opportunity. (We are working on a multi-selection option for this field.)
We encourage you to leave Address, City, State and Zip Code blank if providing a location would suggest a more limited impact than will be the case.
Add Amount Needed for the specific need being described.
Provide a specific Description of the need. The need can be for an item, a program, or a specific amount to provide defined services to an individual or family.
7. Click Save.
8. You will see a message on the screen: "Thank you for editing this data. Your changes will be submitted to the platform administrator for review." CCF will review the information and email you that your organization is active or to let you know chanegs are needed. If the email lists any problems that needed to be addressed, please make these changes at your earliest convenience. Not doing so may lead to the removal of the organization.