For a print friendly version of this page, click here.
2. If you do not have an account, select Create new account and follow the instructions provided.
3. You should now be logged in and see your name in the upper right hand corner.
4. Use the drop down menu for Giving Opportunities, and select Goods & Services.
5. Click Add Goods & Services. (NOTE: While anyone can submit a Goods and Services Need, only opportunities submitted by authorized persons will be approved.)
6. All fields with an asterisk are required.
If your organization is not in the drop down list under Select Organization, you will need to close this window and follow the instructions to Add An Organization.
Provide the Website for your organization, or if there is a specific page where this need is described, provide that URL.
Provide the Phone number and Email address of the person to be contacted regarding this need.
For Category, select the primary cause area that will be addressed by this item.
Select the closest description(s) of the Population Served by meeting this need.
Use the City, State and Zip Code for the location where the item should be delivered.
For Listing Type, select the closest description. If there is a specific type of listing that should be added, please contact CCFTeam@cobbfoundation.org.
Provide a specific Description of the need and its purpose and where the item should be delivered or if it can be picked up.
7. Select Save.
8. You will see a message on the screen: "Thank you for editing this data. Your changes will be submitted to the platform administrator for review." CCF will review the information and email you that your organization is active or to let you know changes are needed. If the email lists any problems that needed to be addressed, please make these changes at your earliest convenience. Not doing so may lead to the removal of the organization.