This website is best viewed with a modern browser. Please download Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or, Firefox.
To be included on THE CONNECTION each of the following requirements must be met:
- Exempt from taxes under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, current 2019 annual registration with the Georgia Secretary of State’s office and current 990 or 990-N filings.
- The charitable organization or the charitable organization’s program, must either (a) serve Cobb County residents at a location in Cobb County, or (b) serve Cobb County residents at a location which shares a city or ZIP code with Cobb County.
- The organization must maintain a social media presence or a website.
- The organization must have contact information (phone number or email) on their profile or post.
- If the program to be registered with THE CONNECTION is administered by a place of religious worship, the program must be designed to serve the broader community and cannot be evangelistic by design.
- If the program to be registered with THE CONNECTION is administered by a school, college or university, it must provide benefits or services that are designed to meet students or community needs beyond the academic or competitive sports arenas.