Check this page often to stay on top of new tools THE CONNECTION offers.
October 1, 2019
- Pet Supplies have been added as a goods and services Listing type. If your post references a need for pet supplies and you selected 'other' before because no other category fit, go back to Goods & Services and edit your post.
September 24, 2019
Gift Cards have been added as a goods and services Listing type. If your post references a need for gift cards and you selected 'other' before because no other category fit, go back to Goods & Services and edit your post.
Amount needed is now a required field under Financial Needs. If you havn't already filled this out for your posts, make sure to go back in and correct this. In the future, you will be unable to save the post without filling in this field.
September 6, 2019
- Changes to Suited For category under Volunteer Opportunities: You can now distinguish between opportunities that require someone to be 18+ and 21+ by selecting Adults 18-21 and/or Adults 21+. This category is also multi-select so you can choose as many within the category as fit this need. Update your posts on the volunteer opportunities page.
- Removal of the Grants, Expenses, Year and Size fields from the program profile
- Additional Goods/Service listing type: Medical Supplies/Equipment. Update your posts on the goods and services page.
- Multi-select for categories you can select on the goods and services page as well as the financial needs page.
- Multi-select for categories and populations you can select on the volunteer opportunity page.
- Addition of Organization's CONNECTION Contact and Organization's CONNECTION Contact Email to Organization profile page. Please fill this information out with the information for the person on your team who is responsible for making profile changes and receiving updates on CONNECTION goings on.
New Good/Service listing type: Games and Toys. If you feel like this is a better explanation for your need, make sure to update that on the goods and services page
Program Fields: Some of the fields you filled in for your program were not available to the public such as Expenses, Grants, Year and Size. Those can now be seen on your public program page, but only if you filled them out
New 'Suited For' volunteer types have been added to volunteer activities. The drop down now includes ages, families, perspective board members, groups and court ordered volunteers, so make sure to return to your volunteer opportunities and fill those in